What began as a single entity in Singapore four decades ago has developed into
a global network of companies — each of them leaders in their niche fields, serving a wide span of industries.
Trace Accuron’s journey of growth through our key milestones below.
- Singapore Technologies Precision Engineering Pte Ltd (STPE) is incorporated to take control of ST Group's precision engineering businesses.
- SAM-Rohr Inc forms Rohr Aero Services - Asia Pte Ltd (RASA), a 50:50 joint venture company to maintain, repair, and overhaul engine nacelles.
- SAM and China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation set up CASINDA to facilitate the manufacture of A320 aircraft rear passenger doors in China.
- ST Group takes 80% stake in DMT with the EADS Group owning the remaining 20%.
- SAM divests the RASA joint venture to focus on aerospace component manufacturing.
- ST Group restructures, and its subsidiaries — SAM and AMT — move under STPE. Both SAM and AMT are now established niche players in their respective markets globally.