ZASCHE handling, a leading provider for load handling technology introduces its Electro-Balancer (E-Balancer), for operators to position and transport loads of up to 100kg precisely and effortlessly. Lauded for its intuitive and ergonomic design, the E-Balancer is a versatile tool suited for a broad range of heavy-duty industrial applications. It offers manufacturers the opportunity to enhance productivity and workplace safety all at once.
Running purely on electrical energy, the E-Balancer is the perfect solution for manufacturing facilities without a compressed air supply. Its sensitive control elements allow for smooth and precise load positioning, enabling users to set it to specific parameters.
“This plug & play-ready lifting equipment allows manufacturers to lift their components or manufactured goods more efficiently and safely than ever before,” shared Erwin Wagner, General Manager of ZASCHE handling. “Our team is committed to designing and delivering purpose-built systems that address specific industrial handling needs. Customers can now look forward to using a new type of ‘weightless’ product handling tool that can be used across all production lines.”
Key features include
- Load capacity: up to 100 kg
- Lifting height: up to 2000 mm
- Lifting speed: maximum 700 mm/s
- > 90% duty cycle
- Optimal ratio of payload to dead weight — The E-Balancer is especially lightweight, allowing users to use the lifting equipment easily and efficiently.
- Innovative and simple parameterization — Users can program the E-Balancer to customize parameters such as reaction speeds according to their needs, with the touch of a few buttons.
To help its customers maintain smooth production, ZASCHE will also conduct regular training sessions, equipping customers with the necessary skills to handle any unexpected downtime in times of emergencies.
For more information about ZASCHE, please visit: www.zasche.de/en