Copyright © 2019 Accuron Technologies Limited    

Our Milestones
  • Singapore Aerospace Manufacturing (SAM) was incorporated to serve the needs of the Republic of Singapore Armed Forces.

1981

  • Advanced Materials Technologies (AMT) entered the metal injection moulding (MIM) business.

 

1990

  •  

    Singapore Technologies (ST) Group entered into a joint venture with Dornier Medizintechnik GmbH (DMT) to form Dornier MedTech Asia to manufacture compact lithotripters for developing markets.

 

1994

  • Singapore Technologies Precision Engineering Pte Ltd (STPE) was incorporated to take control of ST Group's businesses related to precision engineering.
  • SAM-Rohr Inc formed Rohr Aero Services - Asia Pte Ltd (RASA), a 50:50 joint venture company to maintain, repair and overhaul engine nacelles. In 1999, SAM divested the joint venture to focus on aerospace component manufacturing.

 

 

1995

1996

  •  SAM and China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation set up CASINDA to facilitate the manufacture of A320 aircraft rear passenger doors in China. 

  • ST Group took 80% stake in DMT with the EADS Group owning the remaining 20%.

 

  •  ST Group restructured and its subsidiaries SAM and AMT moved under STPE. By now, both SAM and AMT are established niche players in their respective market globally.

 

1999